Autumn leaves

Es ist endlich Herbst, meine Lieblingsjahreszeit. Meine Cousine und ich haben, bei dem schönen Wetter, den Tag im Schönbrunner Park in Wien verbracht und anschließend im Vapiano essen gegangen. Hier noch ein paar Fotos von unseren #OOTD :)

//It's finally fall, my favourite season of the year. My cousin and I spent the day at Schönbrunner Park in Vienna and afterwards we went to Vapiano for dinner. Here are some pictures we took at the park and our #OOTD :) //










Sweater - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Leatherjacket - Vero Moda
Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Jello
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet - New IN
Rings - Tally Weijl
Sunglasses - SIX









 Sweater - Pimkie
Jeans Jacket - Bershka
Shoes - Jello
Belt - Pimkie (old)
Skirt - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Rings - H&M
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Short Necklace - H&M
Chain Necklace - Claires




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo