London Vibes






















Ich hatte eine echt tolle Zeit in London. Ich war zum ersten Mal da und habe mich sofort in diese Stadt verliebt. Am besten hat mir die Architektur in London gefallen. Die Häuser sind echt schön. Shoppen war ich natürlich auch und hab mir einige Sachen gekauft, sowie einen Bikini von Victoria's Secret. :-)

//I had an amazing time in London. It was my first time there and I already fell in love with this city. The houses and streets are absolutely beautiful. I love the architecture there. Along the sightseeing trips I went also shopping of course. I bought some cute clothes as well as a bikini from Victoria's Secret. :-)//

T-Shirt - Zara
Sweater - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Coat - Zara
Shoes - Nike
Purse - Bohoo.com
Fedora - Pimkie
Scarf - C&A
Rings - Forever 21




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo