KIKO Haul



Hallo Leute! Ich hoffe ihr hattet einen wunderschönen Tag...Trotz des regnerischen Wetters hier in Wien, hatte ich einen angenehmen Tag. Ich war mit meiner Cousine im  Einkaufszentrum und habe dort ein bisschen im Kiko rumgestöbert und wie ihr sehen könnt auch fündig geworden. :)
// Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful day... Despite the bad rainy weather here in Vienna  I had a really nice day. I went with my cousin to the mall and brought some nice beauty products from Kiko Cosmetics with me home. :) I will do a review on them as soon as I try them. //


3. Velvet Mat Lipstick Nr. 613 ( I would say it's pretty similar to MAC's "Faux" Lipstick even though it doesn't looks like it on the picture)







Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo