Quick outfit of the day / #OOTD






"Hello Guys! I hope you're having a beautiful day! In the past weeks I had tons of schoolwork to do. Hence i couldn't keep my blog updated. But today I have a quick outfit post your you. The weather is  currently not so good. It's rainy and cold but I hope it will get warmer really soon so I can shoot more Outfits for you. :-)"

Hallo Leute! Ich hoffe ihr habt einen wundervollen Tag! Ich hatte in letzter Zeit sehr viel zu tun und konnte deswegen meinen Blog nicht updaten. Dafür habe ich heute ein schnelles Outfit für euch. Das Wetter in Wien spielt noch etwas verrückt. Hoffentlich wird es bald wieder warm und sonnig, sodass ich euch wieder mit mehr Einträgen versorgen kann. :-) 





Checked Shirt - Zara
White Jeans - Mango
Top - Mango
Jeans Jacket - Pimkie
Sneakers - Mango
Purse - Louis Vuitton


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo