Ripped jeans and striped shirt



   
// Hey Guys! It's finally getting warmer here in Vienna so I am going to meet my friends for lunch and enjoy this beautiful weather as long as it remains that way haha. Today I have an outfit post for you! I wish you a nice and sunny Sunday :-)//

Hallo Leute! Es ist endlich wieder wärmer in Wien und das lass ich mir nicht entgehen und treffe mich mit Freunden zum Mittagessen und genieße dieses Wetter solange es hält haha! :-) Heute habe ich wieder ein Outfit Post für euch. Ich wünsche euch einen schönen und entspannten Sonntag! :-)




 Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Zara (old)
Leather Jacket - Mango
Bag - Boohoo.com
Shoes - H&M
Rings - Orsay
Lipstick - Mac (Sin)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo