Oversized blazer & boyfriend jeans





"Hey Guys! Yesterday I had a really late night workout with Antonia (leparapluiepink). So I still feel really sore haha. Anyways we had a really nice breakfast and decided to show you todays look.

It is really simple. I love wearing oversized clothes. Especially this white blazer. It's perfect for summer when it's a bit chilly and you want to throw something over or for a night out. It would also look so good with jeans shorts. I would like to know in what you feel the most comfortable? Have a nice sunday :-) "


Hallo Leute! Gestern waren Antonia (leparapluiepink) und ich sehr späte Trainieren. Ich habe noch immer einen Muskelkater haha. Wie auch immer wir waren heute frühstücken und wollten euch das heutige Outfit zeigen.

Es ist sehr einfach und schlicht. Ich liebe "boyfriend" Sachen. Darin fühle ich mich am wohlsten haha. Vor allem dieser Blazer ist jetzt perfekt für den Sommer um ihn auch mit Jeans Shorts zu tragen. Ich würde gerne wissen in was ihr euch am wohlsten fühlt? Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Sonntag :-)



Blazer - Zara
Top - Mango  (It's on sale now)
Jeans - Forever 21
Sneakers - Mango
Bag - Mango (It's on sale now)
Sunglasses - SIX

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo