Cozy knit & leather skirt



Hallo Leute! Ich hoffe ihr habt alle eine schönen Tag! Heute habe ich für euch ein Outfit für einen warmen Herbsttag. Da der Herbst meine Lieblingsjahreszeit ist, liebe ich es mich für dieses Wetter anzuziehen. Ich hoffe euch gefällt dieser Look und würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir in die Kommentare schreibt, was ihr davon haltet und was euer Must-Have für den Herbst ist! :-)

/ Hey Guys! I hope you're all having a good day. Today I have this cute Outfit for a warm fall day for you. Because autumn is my favorite time of the year, I love to get dressed for this kind of weather. I hope you like this look and I'd love to hear from you guys in the comments, what your Must-Have for  fall is! :-) /


Sweater -  Pull & Bear (here) / Skirt - H&M (similar here, here) / Shoes H&M (similar here, here) / Purse - Zara (similar here, here) / Earrings - H&M (here)




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm 18 years old. Additionally to school, i love to blog about fashion and beauty. I hope you like my posts. xo